Tariff Per User
License Price: 20 $/month
Tariff for those companies or individual users who work in the billing system constantly and each user needs his own working copy of the online application. In the tariff, the maximum number of users is equal to the number of paid licenses, but the price of the license is lower.
What allows this tariff?
- The number of users must be less than or equal to the number of licenses
- At the same time, no more than the number of licenses can work for users
- The number of projects, settings and slopes in projects is unlimited
- The license is valid for 1 month, after which it is required to pay it again (if enough funds are debited automatically)
- The license gives the right to work only in the siding calculation system and does not apply to other licenses
How to use licenses
The main way to use a license is to create the number of users equal to the number of licenses, and each user can work in his own space. All users can work simultaneously.
Create users less than the number of licenses, but work simultaneously
One of the common use cases is when two or three people work in the same space (for example, under the first registered user) and, accordingly, see each other's projects. Doing this is not prohibited, and the system allows you to work this way, but the number of licenses should still be equal to the number of actually working users.
For example, if you have three people working simultaneously under the user email@example.com, then you need to purchase three licenses. If users do not work at the same time (for example, one calculates the siding, and the rest do not work in the program), then one license is enough.